Simple yet refined. Birkenstock sets the standard for comfort, quality and functionality.
Stop in and see the beautiful new styles and colors we have in stock today!
1520 South MacArthur or call 217-528-1012
(click to see larger photo)
Best in quality, comfort and support
Birkenstock: deeply rooted in the fine art of crafting premium quality shoes that are good for you. Since 1774, Birkenstock has passed this commitment down from one generation to the next. The result is the absolute best in quality, comfort and support.
At the heart of every Birkenstock sandal, clog, boot and shoe is the footbed that started it all. That's right, Birkenstock invented the contoured footbed, introducing the concept in the 1930s for anatomically shaped insoles with incredible support. Since then, many have tried to copy the idea, but there is only one that can proudly bear the Birkenstock name.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, which promotes better balance and correct foot alignment
- Raised toe bar encourages natural gripping motion of your feet
- Contoured footbed with four arches ensure even weight distribution and proper posture
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel and keeps natural cushioning right under the heel bone
- Cork footbed with firm, resilient cork/latex base for maximum support
- Footbed liner of soft suede keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Shock absorbing sole: flexible, durable and lightweight
- Jute fibers with two layers - one wicks away moisture, the other adds strength
HANDMADE in Germany - that's why they take so long on orders and are not sold at lower price points.
Easy Ordering: Store, Telephone & Web
In addition to our store in Springfield, IL, we also accept telephone and website orders.
For fastest response please call us in Springfield at (217) 528-1012.
Or send your order form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We check email 2-3 times a day on business days.
You may download, complete and send our PDF order form.
Instructions for using our order form are here...